Levels of Service
We are fundamentally a fee-based consulting practice. Fee-based guidance and comprehensive financial planning are at the core of who we are and what we do. A complete range of options is available for investments and insurance plans.
We believe in choice. When hiring and retaining the firm, you have three choices for the level of service provided and the fee structure:
- Custom level – At this stage, investment and insurance transactions take place, customized to meet your immediate personal and family financial needs.
This would typically include:
- Funding retirement plans (IRAs and Roth IRAs)
- Implementing insurance plans (health, life, disability, and long-term care)
- Establishing 529 plans for college education
- Meeting cash management needs (municipal bonds, money market accounts, CDs)
- Designing income strategies in retirement
Your account performance is reviewed semiannually and contact is related to account issues. When appropriate, Custom planning work is delivered on an hourly fee basis. There is no annual advisory fee at this level and planning guidance occurs as needed.
- Partner level – This includes all of the above and is enhanced at this stage with comprehensive planning. The financial planning process analyzes your household cash flow, risk protection needs, retirement savings, and estate planning goals and recommends appropriate action.
The process frequency is every two to three years, or as required. The advisory fee is on a project basis. Account performance is reviewed semiannually. Specific goals may also be analyzed and design work done on an hourly basis at the Partner level.
- Advanced level – This includes all of the above and elevates this design stage to the wealth management platform.
The Advanced level is appropriate for the client who desires the benefits of wealth management. Sophisticated estate planning and charitable giving strategies are coordinated with wealth management at this level.
Meeting with us for a complimentary consultation will enlighten you to the experience and expertise our firm offers.